Monday 27 June 2016

Holiday Goals

Our holiday goals are…

Tailofia
To keep fit, by playing different sports with my family.

Summer
To maintain my fitness level, by going for runs and playing netball.

Tina
To do more chores than I usually do so that it helps out my mum.

Mya
To practise my basic facts with my family.

Anna
To help keep the house clean and look after the kids.

Destyne
To do some cooking with mum and dad

Carinya
To spend one day talking to my parents about my schooling

Jordan
To communicate better with my family

Phillip
To help mum cook dinner every night.

Jerimiah
To help people in my family when they are struggling

Levi
To stop being angry and be more happy

Diamond
To read over 10 books so that I get better at reading

Maria
To learn how to make cheesecake with my aunty

Paea
To get fit, by running around the block with my uncle

Sacred
To improve my basketball skills by practising daily.

Adirua
To bake with my parents

James
To cook dinner for the first time

Vidhant
To get better at my basketball shooting skills, I will practise every day at home.

Yeasin
To sleep till 6pm

Victoria
To spend more time with my sister.

 Angel
To do more exercise, I will go for runs around the block with my puppy.

Ripeka

To keep fit by going for walks with mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment